I thought this looked very cool. So thought I’d share it with you who might have hand tremors which make using the computer difficult.
Go steady with your mouse again! The SteadyMouse Project
SteadyMouse is assistive software, designed from the ground up to be your fierce ally against Essential Tremor and the variants that often accompany Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis
By detecting and removing shaking motion before it reaches your cursor, and by blocking accidental clicks, the entire mouse experience goes from a chaotic battle to an enjoyable reality.
- Anti-tremor filtering to remove shaking motion
- Automatic blocking of unintentional mouse clicks
- A unique Icon Targeting System to snap your cursor to where it was trying to go with the tap of a button
- An easy global on/off toggle via the Num-Lock key
- Productivity boosted to orbit