Today, seems to be the best day I have experienced for quite some time? I am encouraged. I introduced you to the concept of high dose Thiamine on Jan 31st. Having time to read a lot of Dr. Costanteni’s … when I obtained my first bottle, I jumped on board… (a little too aggressively). Therefor when I became more unstable, I had to back off! I also began to feel incredibly weary… the opposite of what I was hoping for. I recognized it as something foreseeable.. a healing crisis.
As I listened to Ellliot. (IN the clip which follows)… I wondered “who is this young whippersnapper, who has done this research?” I didn’t see what his qualifications were but when he addressed some of my concerns… and things began to make more sense to me, I felt enabled to make some decisions,
- Since I am experiencing more energy now, I am going to continue to take the less expensive Vit B1 (as Thiamin HCL).
- But I am also going to begin to supplement with a lower dose of a TTFD thiamine which is able to pass the bbb (blood brain barrier).
- I’m going to TRY to be patient with my expectations on timing: . The whippersnapper said:
- As the levels have dropped in the brain the enzymes have deregulated down,
- therefore the transporters have also deregulated down
- and when the message is sent to the body that the vitamin is available, it may take up to a year for the enzymes and transporters to get re regulated to enable absorption.
Dr. Costantini indicates within three months a person should be able to document improvement. He recommends having someone video tape you before you begin the protocol… capturing not only the pull test, but other manifestations such as walking (shuffling) arm swing, facial mask, talking, etc.
And periodically making updated recordings. “It is surprising how quickly people forget how bad they had gotten.”
5 thoughts on “Flops and flips”
i really appreciate this.
Sue, thank you for sharing this. I’m visiting with my neurologist in a few days and I’ll be adding this to my list of discussion items. It sounds very promising!
Thank you, It is nice to hear that I may have made a difference in someone’s life.